Monday, November 26, 2012

In the beginning



I was trying to think of something pithy to say to open this blog but I couldn't think of anything so i will skip to a little about me. I am a 29 year old single male with too much time on his hands and way too much going on up top to be normal for a single male, And so I have Decided to post some of my many ideas and thoughts of the world around me. This may cover topics as far ranging as politics to fishing so if you have a differing thought on something here please say so if something I post makes you mad too bad these are my thoughts and unless you can come up with a good reason I should rethink them then go else where I didn't force you to come here so don't force me to listen to your views go make your own blog and be respectful of my right to express my self as I see fit in my blog. As for the pic above it was taken by me at a park outside St. Louis and while it has nothing to do with anything I have talked about so far today it is a nice pic and I wanted to see how the pics would work in this blog site.

Thanks for reading my first post it will shortly be fallowed by another!
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment